Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: road rage

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rich ( woos husband)..really has a short fuse...some idiot cut him off in traffic causing him to slam on the breaks of his huge diesel pickup truck with all his lawn equipment in tow....mistake...one...the guy rolled down his window and appologized..mistake two..he shot Rich a bird and told him to FHS...Rich spat a silver dollar sized lugie and hit the asshole right in the middle of his nice black sweater...mistake three...the guy tried to spit back but the wind caught the spittle and slung it back into his face....seems everyone at the traffic light enjoyed the scene.only in Florida....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] at the loogie!!!
    Tyler has picked up Randy's obvious disdain for terrible driver...on the way to the airport yesterday he screams out to this truck that was going to slow...

    "GET OUTTA THEY WAY ASSHOLE"

    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO!!! **cracking up**

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unfortunately...so did I...before I explained that 4years olds DO NOT use that type of language!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so...did the asshole get out of the way..LOL

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I was traveling back and forth btwn VA & NC a lot I would often get behind these slow drivers in the fast lane (& its not like I wanted to go fast, I just wanted to go the speed limit, and so, if it was at night I would have Chloe pull off these God awful flipflops mom bought that flashed blue ligths with every step and bang it on my dashboard...and nine times outta ten they would pull over thinking I was a policeman, slowing down and getting out of my way. It was hilarious...until the battery in the flipflops went dead.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you and your little mini you...LOL

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember when she wore them to the movies...people were grumbling..and I mad her take them off...can be kind of distracting when watching a movie and flashing lights on the floor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •